Mercury Project File for Rapidweaver
This project file is built with Foundation 6 and Total CMS plus a number of other stacks to add features to it.
List of Necessary stacks
- Foundation 6 stacks + Swatch Pack
- SEO Helper 2 - Produces optimal SEO data for your website.
- Offsite - Necessary to power the reviews system.
- Vibracart Pro Stacks - Included with Mercury Project file, used for the entire e-commerce self-hosted platform.
- Limelight Stack & Section Pro - free stacks by BWD, used for the admin area layout.
- Pen Stack - free stacks by Weavers Space, used to organize the Project's edit mode.
- Total CMS - CMS system that powers the complete website.
List of Optional Stacks
- Parallax Stack - This stack gives some attractive parallax effect to background images. It's used in the Mercury home page right below the 'Features' Section. If you don't have Parallax stacks you can easily turn off this stack from the Admin Area (turn off the toggle to revert back to a simple background image included in the F6 stack suite).
- Photo Stack - This stack is used to enhance user experience for the *Blog gallery* and the *Product image gallery*. If you don't have Photo stacks turn off the toggle in the Admin area to revert back to a simple image gallery included in the F6 stack suite.
- Share It Stack - This stack is used to allow users to easily share each product and blog page on the main social media platforms with a click of a button.
- Page Safe Stack - This stack is used to password protect the admin area of this website. We recommend protect your admin area with pagesafe, there is even a Vibracart integration. If you decide to turn off this stacck the system will revert back to the Protect stack included with TCMS.